The following are the terms and conditions for scholarships, foreign tour, cash prizes & award kits:
Terms & Conditions for foreign tour:
- The 8 overall toppers of Matrix Olympiad would be eligible for the foreign educational tour. The final location for the tour between Europe or Singapore will be chosen based on logistics and Covid situation. Matrix Management's decision would be final in this regard. If a particular student is unable to go on the tour because of Visa rejection by respective consulate, Matrix wouldn't be liable for any compensation.
- In case foreign tour is cancelled because of Govt. rules then Rs. 51,000 will be rewarded to all students who had won the tour.
- Foreign tour winners would not have options to choose tour or cash. Matrix will not provide equivalent cash prize to those students who do not wish to go for educational tour out of their own will.
Terms & conditions for existing Matrix/MHS students
- Existing Matrix/MHS Students are allowed to appear in Matrix Olympiad.
- MHS/Matrix students are also eligible for cash awards, prize kits and foreign tour as per their ranks. However, firstly because Matrix Olympiad Scholarships are valid only for 1st year of studies at Matrix/MHS system, and secondly, because these students are part of Matrix system for an extended period, their scholarships are decided based on their academic performance during the yearlong session. Hence, as per management discretion, MHS/Matrix are not eligible for scholarship offered by Matrix Olympiad.